Friday, January 1, 2010

Why I'm Not "Friends" With This Girl: Ellie Kemper

Ellie Kemper

You may be wondering why I titled this post "Why I'm Not 'Friends' With This Girl: Ellie Kemper." Why the quotation marks around the word "friends"? Does this imply that you wouldn't actually be friends with her?

Yes, it does imply that. Because in order for me to befriend her, it would involve stalking her and forcing her to participate in mostly one-sided conversations with me. Is that what friends do? (No really, is it? Because now I'm not sure how many actual "friends" I have.)

For evidence of Ellie Kemper's humor, and evidence that she would, indeed, laugh at my jokes (in this hypothetical world I live in), please see the links below. And if Ellie Kemper is reading this right now, please call me up so I don't have to stalk you. I'll treat you to lunch and even let you get a word in from time to time. That's what friends do.

No-Stress, Low-Fuss, Hassle-Free Summertime Recipes for the Confident, Independent, Self-Sufficient Gal on the Go.

Some Relatively Recent College Grads Discuss Their Maids.

Derrick Comedy: Blowjob Girl

1 comment:

  1. "... in order for me to befriend her, it would involve stalking her and forcing her to participate in mostly one-sided conversations with me."

    This is basically how I befriended you. :\

    ReplyDelete