Monday, October 19, 2009

Why People Have Bad Eyebrows


I'd rather not post a picture for this one, just because I don't want to scare you. If you search "bad eyebrows" on Google, you get way more than you bargained for. It seems like a lot of people have bad eyebrows. However, far more people don't quite understand why the pluck this happens.

I also don't know why this happens. Maybe you had a mishap with a tweezers, or possibly a hundred of them, leaving you with nonexistent eyebrows. Or maybe you think that eyebrows shaped like rainbows are a good look for you. Maybe you're going for a drag queen effect (not a valid reason, since many drag queens have perfectly nice eyebrows). In any case, it'd be nice if it stopped some time soon. The problem really is hair-raising.

For everyone's sake, please get to a salon, stat. I promise that if you fix your eyebrows, I'll stop making puns. It's really not tweezy to think of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment