Thursday, October 15, 2009

Why Pumpkin Flavored Things Aren't Year-Round

Pumpkin Spice Latte

Ok, so I guess I do understand why pumpkin flavored things are seasonal. Pumpkins are harvested in the fall. They're associated with the holidays, and having them all year just wouldn't make them special anymore. Even if they're not special though, they would still be extremely delicious. I bought pumpkin flavored Hershey's Kisses the other week - I honestly think they'd serve those in heaven (this assumes, however, that I'm going to heaven...let's just say it's probably best for me to enjoy these pumpkin kisses while I can).

Besides pumpkin lattes and pumpkin kisses, people should make pumpkin pie and pumpkin-shaped Reese's peanut butter cups all year round. I can just imagine how delicious our years would be.

2 comments:

  1. i was just thinking this the other day. but about gingerbread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i second the gingerbread comment

    ReplyDelete